We have multiple conventional coiled tubing units that concentrate on getting all your operational needs for well completion and production.
- Offering 1 1/4” through 2 5/8”s coil sizes to accommodate your completion needs.
- Our units are efficient, versatile, and capable of delivering virtually any coiled tubing operation.
- AST’s skilled operators employ advanced technology to obtain the Completion, Workover and Production results clients’ demand.
- Our tools for success also include a wide variety of thru-tubing tools for coil tubing applications that range from power-driven mud motors, a wide selection of mills, thru-tubing fishing tools, that can handle any project ranging from vertical, horizontal and highly deviated wells, the use of an actuator allows access to greater depths by reducing friction lock caused by helical buckling.
- AST is capable to handle harsh conditions in horizontal wells, simplifying the process of milling plugs, seats, valves, concrete, etc.