AST is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for our employees, customers and visitors. Forming a positive partnership is paramount in achieving this goal.
We go the extra mile.
The HSE department is committed to the implementation of and compliance with all required Safety and Environmental training which includes the following:
- AST’s initial safety training program meets and often exceeds OSHA requirements
- Training is performed on specific equipment tasks provided by a qualified mentor.
- Refresher training is mandatory to ensure not only that AST is compliant with all State and Federal laws but also to ensure employees understand the hazards of their job.
- All training is documented and employees are only allowed to perform their job once they have successfully completed the approved training program and demonstrated that they can perform the given task safely.
- All employees have stop work authority and are trained and expected to stop the job if they see an unsafe condition.